Reporting to the Senior Product Manager, the perfect candidate will be a creative type willing to join our small product and design team here in Derbyshire. Naturally, you’ll be able to work well under pressure, since you’ll be multi-tasking on various projects across all our brands – whether that’s creating new design concepts, packaging artwork, or marketing material. There’ll even be some project management to work on too. Hopefully it goes without saying that you’ll be a strong team player, with a great eye for detail.
- Fast-paced design work, creating labels, packaging, company literature, adverts, and web content.
- Working with in-house and major external brands to ensure a consistent tone and message.
- Creating visual 3D concepts for new clients.
- Print management.
- Managing new and existing product specifications.
- Enhancement of existing products by redesign.
- Producing mock-ups and samples.
- Must posses a strong portfolio of work.
- A good knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and InDesign is essential.
- Ideally, you’ll be willing to learn other design-based software.
- Strong communication skills are a must!
- You should have the ability to work well within a team
- A design-based degree is desirable, but isn’t essential.
This is a great opportunity for a skilled junior, or experienced designer wishing to expand their career!
Please apply for this position by sending your CV and a short covering letter - explaining why you’re right for the role - to Richard Randall at [email protected]. Please include the subject line ‘Product and Design Co-ordinator’.