Performance Wash + Performance Repel Twin Pack
A twin pack designed to help clean and protect all technical clothing and outerwear.
- Suitable for use on all clothing and outerwear, including those with breathable or waterproof membranes.
- Removes dirt and neutralises odours without impairing performance.
- Provides fluorocarbon-free water-repellency without requiring heat activation.
- Includes one bottle of Performance Wash and one bottle of Performance Repel.
Grangers Performance Wash and Performance Repel twin pack makes caring for all technical garments and outerwear as easy as possible. Each pack contains one bottle of Performance Wash, and one bottle of Performance Repel.
While washing your outdoor and technical clothing in regular laundry detergents might leave garments looking clean, it can be disastrous for their performance. Regular detergents tend to leave various chemical residues behind that can inhibit the technical features your gear posseses - features such as enhanced breathability, or water-repellency. What's more, these residues can make future water-repellent treatments you apply less effective - the formulation tends to stick to the dirt particles rather than the fabric, and are more easily washed away by rain as a result.
Fortunately, Grangers Performance Wash and Performance Repel can help. Performance Wash has been designed to work with the specialist materials that make up your technical garments, and removes dirt and eliminates odours while preventing harmful residue build-up. Grangers Performance Repel, meanwhile, restores the water-repellent finish to your garments, leaving you fully protected outdoors. Based on an environmentally responsible fluorocarbon-free technology, both Performance Wash and Performance Repel are suitable for use on all types of technical clothing and equipment, including those with Gore-Tex® and eVent linings.
Grangers Performance Wash is a gentle wash-in cleaner, free from the perfumes, optical brighteners and heavy cleaning agents found in regular laundry detergents.
Contains <5% non-ionic surfactants; preservative (1, 2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one, 2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one). Safety data sheets are available on request.
This product is an updated version of Grangers Performance Cleaner. Usage instructions are as follows:
- Use one 50ml capful per large item, or two smaller items. Use half a cap if hand-washing.
- Apply this product directly to a garment to combat tough stains.
- Wash on a full cycle (wash, rinse, spin) at 30°C or 86°F.
- Dry garments as per their care label instructions.
Grangers Performance Repel is fluorocarbon-free spray-on waterproofing treatment, based on Grangers’ unique Acrylic Polymer Technology. APT provides a highly breathable finish while maintaining excellent water-repellency and durability.
This product is an updated version of Grangers Performance Proofer Spray. Usage instructions are as follows:
- Spray Performance Repel directly onto a freshly cleaned, damp garment from around 15cm away.
- Remove any excess drips or droplets with a clean cloth.
- Hang the treated garment to dry naturally, or follow the drying instructions found on the garment’s care label.
For more information about this product, please use our online chat system, or email [email protected]