Tent Care Kit
An all-in-one kit designed to clean, care for, and protect all tents and outdoor equipment.
- An all-in-one protection solution.
- Contains 500ml / 16.9 fl.oz Tent + Gear Cleaner, 500ml / 16.9 fl.oz Tent + Gear Repel, and a cleaning sponge.
- Provides high levels of water-repellency without affecting breathability.
Nothing spoils a camping trip like a leaking tent. That's why Grangers has been a favourite with outdoor enthusiasts for over 80 years - we help keep tents, awnings, and other fabrics performing as they should, whatever the weather.
This new, all-in-one protection package has been designed to provide everything you need to stay protected while camping, come rain or shine. A powerful cleaner and a spray-on waterproofing product provide complete product protection for your tent, awning, outdoor furniture, and any other outdoor equipement, while the included sponge makes application easy.
Suitable for Cleaning
Fabsil Tent + Gear Cleaner is free from the perfumes, optical brighteners, and heavy cleaning agents found in regular household detergents.
Contains <5% non-ionic surfactants; preservative (1, 2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one, 2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one).
Usage instructions are as follows:
- Brush or wipe off any loose dirt from the fabric to be cleaned.
- Dilute Fabsil Tent + Gear Cleaner as per the instructions on the bottle.
- Clean fabric with a cloth or soft brush and the Fabsil solution.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water. Allow to dry naturally.
For more information about this product, please email [email protected]
Grangers Tent + Gear Repel is a waterproofing treatment designed to add water-repellent protection to all outdoor gear and equipment.
Usage instructions as follows:
- Ensure article being treated is clean.
- Tent + Gear Repel is best applied to damp or wet fabric. Wash, spray, or otherwise wet fabric before application.
- Spray evenly from 15cm away.
- Wait 2-3 minutes before removing excess product with a damp cloth.
- Allow article to dry fully before use. Do not pack away until completely dry.
For more information, please email [email protected]