A gentle wash-in cleaner designed to care for all outdoor and technical clothing.
- Specially formulated to clean all technical fabrics and clothing.
- Removes dirt and neutralises odors without impairing performance.
- Protects the water-repellent finish found on waterproof clothing.
- Can be used to prepare a garment for future water-proofing treatments.
- Suitable for use on all Gore-Tex® and eVent garments.
- A bluesign® system approved product.
Grangers Performance Wash is a wash-in product designed to gently clean all outdoor and technical fabrics and garments.
While washing specialist outdoor and technical clothing in regular laundry detergents might leave them looking clean, it can be disastrous for their performance. These cleaners tend to leave various chemical residues on clothing that might inhibit the technical features a garment possess – features such as enhanced breathability or water-repellency.
Fortunately, Grangers Performance Wash has been designed to work with the specialist materials that make up your technical garments. It gently removes dirt and eliminates odors while removing harmful residue build-up – all while maintaining any water-repellent treatments.
Grangers Performance Wash is suitable for use on all types of technical clothing and equipment, including those with Gore-Tex® and eVent linings. It is also ideal when used prior to a fresh waterproofing treatment.
Suitable for Cleaning
|Clothing||Down Fleece Soft Shell Waterproof Windproof Wool / Merino|
Grangers Performance Wash is a gentle wash-in cleaner, free from the perfumes, optical brighteners and heavy cleaning agents found in regular laundry detergents.
Contains <5% non-ionic surfactants; preservative (1, 2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one, 2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one). Safety data sheets are available on request.
This product is an updated version of Grangers Performance Cleaner. Usage instructions are as follows:
- Use one 50ml capful per large item, or for two smaller items. Use half a cap if hand-washing.
- Apply this product directly to a garment to combat tough stains.
- Wash on a full cycle (wash, rinse, spin) at 30°C or 86°F.
- Dry garments as per their care label instructions.
This product is suitable for use on all clothing and equipment, and is particularly suited to cleaning technical and outdoor fabrics. For more information, please email [email protected].
HOW TO: VIDEO
This Goes Well With
A wash-in waterproofing treatment, based on fluorocarbon-free technology.