An easy-to-apply wax that conditions and waterproofs all leather boots.
- Formulated to provide all-round protection to leather footwear.
- Produced using natural beeswax to help protect against water and oils.
- Maximises the breathability of leather footwear.
- A bluesign® system approved product.
Grangers Leather Conditioner is a traditional wax product designed to add rain and stain protection to all leather footwear.
Keeping your leather boots looking and performing at their best can be something of a challenge. Boots and shoes are arguably the most hardworking element of any outdoor kit, and this means that they need to be maintained regularly. Leather footwear is worse - without extra care it can dry out, crack, and become incredibly uncomfortable to wear.
Fortunately, providing much-needed protection to leather footwear is easier than ever with Grangers Leather Conditioner. Incredibly easy to apply due to its softer formulation, this product provides good water-repellency and nourishment without impairing the breathability of your footwear. Simply apply sparingly to clean footwear before rubbing in to condition and restore all smooth leather products.
Grangers Leather Conditioner is a highly breathable wax conditioning cream suitable for use on all smooth leather footwear and accessories – including those with Gore-Tex® or eVent membranes.
Suitable for Maintenance
Suitable for Waterproofing
Grangers Leather Conditioner uses a natural beeswax formulation to provide good protection, nourishment, and maximum breathability to all full-grain and smooth leather footwear.
This product is an updated version of Grangers Leather Conditioner 100ml Jar. Usage instructions are as follows:
- Apply the conditioner sparingly to clean leather footwear.
- Rub in a circular motion, ensuring that all seams and joins are treated.
- For best results apply 2 or 3 thin coats, allowing the footwear to dry between applications.
This product is suitable for use on all leather footwear and accessories. For more information please email [email protected].