A gentle wash-in cleaner designed to care for merino wool clothing.
- Specially formulated to clean all merino and woollen clothing.
- Removes dirt and neutralises odors without impairing performance.
- Protects the natural water-repellent and antibacterial properties of merino wool.
- Contains cedar extract to protect against moths during storage.
- A bluesign® system approved product.
Grangers Merino Wash is a wash-in product designed to gently clean and care for all merino and woollen clothing.
Merino is something of a wonder. It’s excellent at wicking away sweat and moisture, it’s able to regulate your temperature without being excessively heavy, and it’s soft and comfortable to wear. Plus, like most wool, merino also possesses a natural level of water-repellency, and it boasts mild antibacterial properties…
For all the benefits of merino, however, cleaning and caring for it can be difficult. Regular laundry detergents can leave various chemical residues behind after washing, reducing a garment’s ability to perform as intended. Grangers Merino Wash, on the other hand, has been formulated to remove dirt and neutralise odors without impairing the performance of your garment. With added cedar extract to protect against moths, this product helps keep your merino articles in great shape – whether you’re wearing them or not.
Grangers Merino Wash is suitable for use on all clothing, and is especially effective at cleaning and caring for merino and woollen garments.
Suitable for Cleaning
|Clothing||Wool / Merino|
Grangers Merino Wash is a gentle wash-in cleaner, free from the perfumes, optical brighteners and heavy cleaning agents found in regular laundry detergents.
Warning: Causes serious eye irritation
Contains <5% non-ionic surfactants; perfume; preservative (1, 2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one, 2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one).
This product is an updated version of Grangers Merino Cleaner. Usage instructions are as follows:
- Use one 50ml capful per wash load, or half a cap if hand-washing. For top-loading washing machines, double the amount of product being used.
- Wash on a full cycle (wash, rinse, spin) at 30°C or 86°F.
- Dry garments as per the instructions on their care label.
This product is suitable for use on all clothing, including all outdoor and technical garments. It is particularly suited for cleaning merino and woollen garments. For more information, email [email protected].
HOW TO: VIDEO
This Goes Well With
A spray-on cleaner suitable for use on all clothing, footwear, and outdoor equipment.