Clothing Repel + Performance Wash Twin Pack
A twin pack containing everything needed to clean and protect outdoor clothing.
- Removes dirt and neutralises odours without impairing performance.
- Provides fluorocarbon-free water-repellency without requiring heat activation.
- Environmentally-conscious and bluesign systems approved.
- Contains one bottle of Performance Wash and one bottle of Clothing Repel.
Grangers Clothing Repel + Performance Wash Twin Pack provides complete product protection for all technical garments and outerwear. Each pack contains one bottle of Clothing Repel, and one bottle of Performance Wash.
While washing your outdoor and technical clothing in regular laundry detergents might leave garments looking clean, it can be disastrous for their performance. Regular detergents tend to leave various chemical residues behind that can inhibit the technical features your gear posseses - features such as enhanced breathability, or water-repellency. What's more, these residues can make future water-repellent treatments you apply less effective - the formulation tends to stick to the dirt particles rather than the fabric, and are more easily washed away by rain as a result.
Fortunately, Grangers Performance Wash + Clothing Repel can help. Performance Wash has been designed to work with the specialist materials that make up your technical garments, and removes dirt and eliminates odours while preventing harmful residue build-up. Clothing Repel, meanwhile, restores the water-repellent finish to your garments, leaving you fully protected outdoors. Based on an environmentally responsible fluorocarbon-free technology, both Performance Wash and Clothing Repel are suitable for use on all types of technical clothing and equipment, including those with Gore-Tex® and eVent linings.
Suitable for Cleaning
Grangers Performance Wash is a gentle wash-in cleaner, free from the perfumes, optical brighteners and heavy cleaning agents found in regular laundry detergents.
Contains <5% non-ionic surfactants; preservative (1, 2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one, 2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one). Safety data sheets are available on request.
This product is an updated version of Grangers Performance Cleaner. Usage instructions are as follows:
- Use one 50ml capful per large item, or two smaller items. Use half a cap if hand-washing.
- Apply this product directly to a garment to combat tough stains.
- Wash on a full cycle (wash, rinse, spin) at 30°C or 86°F.
- Dry garments as per their care label instructions.
Grangers Clothing Repel is a fluorocarbon-free waterproofing treatment, based on Grangers’ unique Acrylic Polymer Technology. APT provides a highly breathable finish while maintaining excellent water-repellency and durability.
This product is an updated/rebranded version of Grangers Performance Proofer. Usage instructions are as follows:
- Use two 50ml capfuls per garment. For best results, we recommend reproofing garments separately.
- For each additional garment washed, add an extra 50ml capful of Clothing Repel to the washing machine.
- Wash on a full cycle (wash, rinse, and spin) at 30°C or 86°F.
- Treated garments can be left to dry naturally. Performance/longevity may be improved through tumble drying.
This product is suitable for use on all waterproof jackets and clothing. For more information, please email [email protected], or use our online help system.