Down Wash + Performance Repel Twin Pack
A twin pack containing everything needed to clean, care for, and protect down-filled items.
- Suitable for use on all down-filled articles, including sleeping bags and jackets.
- Removes dirt and neutralizes odor without reducing loft or impairing performance.
- Provides fluorocarbon-free water-repellency without requiring heat activation.
- Environmentally-conscious and bluesign system approved
Grangers Down Wash + Performance Repel Twin Pack makes caring for all down-filled garments and equipment as easy as possible. Each pack contains one bottle of Down Wash, and one spray bottle of Performance Repel.
Picking the right detergent when washing down items is incredibly important. Regular household laundry detergents may leave garments looking clean, but they also leave various chemical residues behind after washing – reducing a garment’s ability to insulate or repel water. What's more, these residues can make future water-repellent treatments you apply less effective - the formulation tends to stick to the dirt particles rather than the fabric, and are more easily washed away by rain as a result.
Fortunately, Grangers Down Wash + Performance Repel can help. Down Wash has been formulated to thoroughly clean down items without damaging the delicate material within, while removes dirt, eliminating odors, and preventing harmful residue build-up. Performance Repel, meanwhile, restores the water-repellent finish to your down gear, leaving you fully protected outdoors. Based on an environmentally responsible fluorocarbon-free technology, both Down Wash and Performance Repel are suitable for use on all types of technical clothing and equipment, including those with Gore-Tex® and eVent linings.
Suitable for Cleaning
Grangers Down Wash is a gentle wash-in cleaner, free from the perfumes, optical brighteners, and heavy cleaning agents found in regular laundry detergents.
Contains <5% non-ionic surfactants; preservative (1, 2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one, 2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one).
This product is an updated version of Grangers Down Cleaner. Usage instructions are as follows:
- Use one 50ml capful per wash load, or half a cap if hand-washing. For sleeping bags, use two capfuls.
- If possible, avoid washing down items in top-loading washing machines, as this can potentially damage the down filling.
- Wash on a full cycle (wash, rinse, and spin) at 30°C or 86°F.
- Dry down garments as per their care label instructions; always tumble dry where possible. We recommend drying on a low heat for two to three hours, or until the garment is completely dry.
Grangers Performance Repel is fluorocarbon-free spray-on waterproofing treatment, based on Grangers’ unique Acrylic Polymer Technology. APT provides a highly breathable finish while maintaining excellent water-repellency and durability.
This product is an updated version of Grangers Performance Proofer Spray. Usage instructions are as follows:
- Spray Performance Repel directly onto a freshly cleaned, damp garment from around 15cm away.
- Remove any excess drips or droplets with a clean cloth.
- Hang the treated garment to dry naturally, or follow the drying instructions found on the garment’s care label.
This product is suitable for use on all waterproof jackets and clothing. For more information please email [email protected]